Tuesday, May 5, 2009

don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out

For not particular reason I've felt the urge to do some major spring cleaning ... and sing my room is quite frankly a lost cause, I decided to clean up my site instead. I've expunged an entire third of what was up there, and it feels good.

Not to say that any of it was "bad", (though seriously a lot of it was) ... it was just time for a clean up, and time to make room room for whatever new and horrendous things I find the time to create in the near future. But I figure I'd give some of the good old crap one last viewing ... so here you go.


Cheers,

M.

3 comments:

  1. The first two are easily my favourites, which I only vaguely remember seeing before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/5/09 13:04

    are you beyond mental!? some of these shots are beyond amazing ESPECIALLY the last 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the new images you have up on the site!

    ReplyDelete